Monday, October 7, 2013

Pretty Serious - My Universe, for you...



Auction lot 27 is by the extremely talented team at Pretty Serious, Kaz and Ben


infantloss11-001

Kaz and Ben have been extremely generous and are donating both Claris and a one off polish My Universe, for you... They are also providing the winner with another mystery one off polish. So not only do you receive the beautiful Claris and My Universe, for you..., there will be another one off polish in your parcel. Thanks Kaz and Ben for your generosity!!

My Universe, for you...  is a milky pink base with pastel stars, hearts and hex glitter, iridescent rainbow glitters and a soft golden sheen.

Claris is
beautiful milky pink jelly with tiny golden flakes will have you waking up ready to sing! Bright, bold and confident - the judges give it a thumbs up!


My Universe, for you... and the mystery polish are only on offer this one time for Wave of Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment