Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'll Love You Forever and The Little Prince by EmilydeMolly

Auction lot 21 is from the incredibly talented Hayley from EmilydeMolly.

love you forever

The little prince

I'll Love You Forever - A mix of matte pale pink, silver holographic and violet coloured hexes and dots, with a generous amount of pink to gold shimmer.

This is so beautiful! The name comes from Love You Forever a picture book written by Robert Munsch and published in 1986.
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

The Little Prince - A mix of pastel blue, sky blue and silver hexes and dot glitter, with a touch of blue to purple shimmer.

Another stunner! The name again comes from a book - The Little Prince (French: Le Petit Prince; French pronunciation), first published in 1943, is a novella and the most famous work of the French aristocrat, writer, poet and pioneering aviator Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry (1900–1944). It includes the quote
“In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. . . you– only you– will have stars that can laugh!”

 This duo is a one off creation made especially for our Wave of Polish Auctions, it will not be available again.

No comments:

Post a Comment