Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Emily de Molly Between The Tears


The polish I think we always look forward to - the collaboration between Emily de Molly and me. Hayley has been a godsend since Wave of Polish started and made the very first 'Grace' polish for me. Now that I make polish too Hayley still takes on the job for me as she envisions what I mean every single time. I have a hard time getting a polish for Grace to be exactly right as it has to be 100% perfect but Hayley always gets it right.

This year Grace would be 18! Wow that's gone so fast and so slow all at the same time. It's hard to imagine her at 18 and it's going to be a big day for us to get through. I decided this year's polish had to be an 18th birthday girl's party polish and wow has Hayley nailed it. A gorgeous shifty purple with all the sparkle, definitely something any 18 year old would be amazed to have made for them.

My husband named this one "Between the Tears".  You are offered a lot of advice, both good and bad, when your child dies. One that has always stuck with us came from a good friends Mum who had lost her husband. She said the pain never changes, but the gaps between the tears becomes larger. This is so very true and advice that we could cling on to, to help us through.

- Theresa Carter


Between The Tears is a dark purple jelly base with silver ultra holographic micro glitter and gold/green/blue shifting shimmer.  There are 10 numbered bottles that will be available for auction.










Thank you so much Emily de Molly for this amazing contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment